About Centurion Alarm Services, Inc.
Security & Surveillance Systems Located in Richmond, TX
Since its inception in 1984, Centurion, a State of Texas licensed/regulated firm has been providing commercial, industrial, institutional, residential (single and multi-family) and government clients with exceptional service, on-time delivery, and quality advanced solutions at very competitive and affordable rates. We are proud to be a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business, registered with the SBA and the U.S. Department of Defense. We can provide excellent references and assist in the consulting, planning, integration and implementation of the following low voltage systems:
- Intrusion Detection Systems (Alarms) – Audio and Video Verified
- CCTV Video Surveillance Cameras. Analog/Megapixel IP(Standard or covert)
- Electronic Access Control, including Biometrics. (Electronic locks)
- 24 hour, U.L. grade, Alarm Monitoring Services (U.S.D.H.S. endorsed)
- Audio/Theater/Conference/Video systems and wiring
- Telephone/Voice/Data/Network cabling and distribution
- Life Safety and Environmental Detection Systems
- GPS Vehicle Tracking and Management Systems
- Assorted Electronic Support Equipment and Services
- Consumer Electronics Products (LCD/TV, Projectors, sound systems etc.)
Centurion’s highly qualified technical workforce can help with projects from start to finish or just provide support along the way. Our employees and contractors are highly qualified in their respective fields and have all been fingerprinted, photographed and background checked for criminal records through the FBI (NCIC). Additionally, they have been screened for drug and alcohol use and have had background checks.
Our 24-hour, UL approved alarm monitoring centers, one of which has been endorsed by both the U.S. Department of Homeland Security and the U.S. Secret Service. With redundancy in all its operating platforms and a “5-Diamond” industry rating (highest available) the monitoring centers we use are among the best alarm monitoring centers in the world.
Centurion is an experienced low voltage systems integrator, providing advanced technical solutions, in our fields of expertise, for over thirty years. We always welcome the opportunity to serve. We accept government issued purchase cards and most major credit cards. We’re an SBA (Small Business Administration), certified VOSB and SDVOSB; whatever role we play, Centurion will perform above expectations. We are known for innovation, quality and integrity. We are registered with the U.S. D.O.D. and with VetBiz. We’re insured for over 2 Million dollars with E&O (Errors and Omissions) coverage and bondable for up to $500K.
Texas Department of Public Safety Security, Surveillance and Access Control License B-03799